Monday, May 21, 2012

Back to Earth after 10 Magical Days

I am in full reacclimation mode after an unforgettably extraordinary time in the magical land of Costa Rica. Photos and video clips are still being reviewed and saved, so for today I only have words to express the sights and sounds and smells of this charming, beautiful country. I am so grateful to my mom for inviting me along for the experience. We made many delightful memories together and I marked several new personal firsts, including zip lining, whitewater rafting, tropical jungle hiking, and volcano sighting. Add to those monkeys, iguanas, tree frogs and more, and you have a delicious soup of visual and audio stimuli I will carry with me a very long time. Best of all, my boys at home seem no worse for wear as a result of our temporary separation.

Pura vida!












No comments: