Monday, January 17, 2011

I (heart) etsy

Worked for the past two days on uploading new images to my etsy store. It's very exciting to see the work posted in this very public forum. I relive the experience of being out on the shoots and hanging with the animals. Haven't done any real cold weather outings yet, although I have sheep-in-snow images as a goal for this year. Somehow bundling up while still having fingers exposed enough to operate the camera hasn't enticed me sufficiently to give it a go. Maybe there's still hope.






So, on a very chilly day like this one I make do with perusing through file after file and making selections such as these above. Many uploaded today were from Heifer Project International/Overlook Farm in Rutland MA, just 20 minutes from my home. It is such a resource, and each year provides new faces for me to see.

No comments: